Terms & Conditions
Thank you for being a customer! If you place an order with Live Oak Accuracy, you ACCEPT these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
Live Oak Accuracy is dedicated to complete customer satisfaction. We strive to deliver the best quality and we truly value our customers.
By placing an order at liveoakaccuracy.com, you acknowledge, agree to, and accept the following:
It is your responsibility to know the legality of the items you are ordering. Some of the items for sale on our website may be restricted to adults and/or also may be restricted due to the area in which you reside. These items include, but are not limited to, ammunition, firearms, and magazines. Again, YOU, the customer, are responsible for verifying the legality of the item(s) you are ordering prior to placing you order. Live Oak Accuracy will not be held responsible for any items refused by your FFL. It is up to you to contact your chosen FFL to inquire about the transfer of the items you are ordering prior to placing your order.
If purchasing ammunition, you understand, acknowledge, and agree to the following:
- Someone over 21 years old must be present to sign for the package when it is delivered.
- You MUST be a US CITIZEN.
- You MUST be 21 years old to order any ammunition from Live Oak Accuracy.
- Your date of birth and driver license information must be provided when purchasing.
- You must have never been convicted of a felony or crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year.
- You have never been adjudicated as mentally defective or been committed to a mental institution.
- You never have been a fugitive from justice nor an unlawful user of any controlled substance.
- You have never been dishonorably discharged from the Armed Forces.
- You have never renounced your US citizenship.
- You have never been convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.
- You have never been subject to a court order that restrains you from harassing, stalking, or threatening any individual, whether adult or child.
- You understand ammunition (especially military surplus ammunition), by it’s very nature is inherently dangerous and you accept full liability regarding its use as well as full responsibility for the safe use and storage of any ammunition you purchase and/or possess.
- Ammunition contains lead. Exposure to lead may result in health problems. Discharging firearms in poorly ventilated areas, and cleaning of firearms, may result in exposure to lead. Use sufficient ventilation when firing and wash your hands after handling.
- You are not prohibited from purchasing the ordered ammunition by any local, state, or federal laws regarding your criminal background, drug use, domestic violence protective orders, or other prohibitions and you are at least 21 years old.
- All ammo sales are final. We do not accept any returns on ammunition.
- Live Oak Accuracy reserves the right to refuse any ammunition order.
If purchasing firearms, you understand, acknowledge, and agree to the following:
You acknowledge, agree to, and accept all of the above conditions for purchasing ammunition and…
- You MUST be 21 years old to purchase a hand guns and receivers. You MUST be 18 years old to purchase a long gun.
- Firearms are ONLY sent to licensed FFL dealers or C&R holders where applicable. If you are the end user and you are having your firearm shipped to a dealer for transfer, we must have your dealers FFL on file and you must have their permission to have your firearm shipped to them for transfer prior to placing your order with us. Federal background checks are required before the FFL dealer can transfer the firearm to you. ALL dealers will charge you a fee for transferring a firearm and you should contact the dealer to ask the amount of that free prior to placing your order with us.
- Live Oak Accuracy must have a current copy of the dealers signed FFL or Collector of Curio & Relics License (C&R) BEFORE you can place your order with us. It is also required to have a copy of any other necessary licenses that may be required on file prior to placing your order.
- You understand firearms, especially military surplus firearms, by their very nature are inherently dangerous and you accept full liability for product failure or misuse. You also accept full responsibility and liability for the safe use and storage of any firearms you purchase and/or possess.
- All orders placed without, or prior to, a signed copy of the Federal Firearms License (or other necessary licensing) on file may be deleted without notice.
- Live Oak Accuracy reserves the right to refuse any firearm order.
- Live Oak Accuracy strongly recommends having all firearms, especially military surplus firearms, checked by a qualified gunsmith before firing.
- If you order a firearm that normally comes with a mag that is not allowed in your state (due to hi capacity for example), your firearm will be shipped without the mag and with no adjustment nor discount to the price of the firearm.
- You, the customer, are responsible for contacting your selected FFL prior to placing your order to verify the following 1) if they will accept the transfer for ALL items on your order, 2) what is their current address and does it match what is shown in their listing on our site for your order, 3) are they still in business, 4) what fees will they charge you for conducting the transfer. Live Oak Accuracy will not be responsible for any issues that arise from the customer’s failure to follow this step. Live Oak Accuracy does not have any relationships with the FFLs on the list and thus the FFL is not a representative of Live Oak Accuracy in any manner.
- ALL items on an order will ship to the shipping address on that order. If items need to be shipped to separate locations, then they should to be placed on separate orders with the specific shipping address for each order.
- All rifle, shotgun, and ammunition orders are shipped UPS Ground or FedEx Ground (no PO Box addresses please).
Handgun orders will either ship UPS Air, FedEx Express (Air) or USPS Priority mail at the discretion of Live Oak Accuracy
- Accessory orders may be shipped via UPS Ground, FedEx Ground or any method offered by the USPS at the discretion of Live Oak Accuracy.
- Due to federal regulations, firearms and ammunition orders cannot be shipped in the same package.
- Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of the order being placed for non-custom items. Please allow and plan for delays during high volume periods as these can change drastically. You will receive an email with tracking info once your item has shipped. We ship to the USA only. Our items are not to be exported.
- Firearms will ONLY ship to an FFL holder (or C&R license holder if applicable). If you do not have an FFL, then you must find one in your area to handle the transfer for you.
- Shipping charges are never refunded. (Unless the mistake was completely our fault, and is solely at our discretion.) If you return an item for any reason, please know we will not refund the shipping charges you incurred when we shipped the order to you. No exceptions.
- If we have to send a return shipping label to get an item back from the FFL for any reason (you not passing background check, FFL refusing to do the transfer, you changed your mind, etc), we will deduct the return shipping charges from your refund.
- We do NOT ship to PO Boxes. No exceptions.
- Please inspect your order as soon as it is received. If something is missing from your order, this will need to be reported within 3 days of the order being delivered. Just call or email us with your name, order # and what is missing. Please note we will not be able to assist with missing items that are not reported within the 3 day time frame of delivery.
- Live Oak Accuracy will not be responsible for packages returned to us that are refused delivery and you will be liable for additional shipping charges to re-ship any packages.
- Shipping insurance is offered to our customers, ask us for a quote. Subject to the terms and conditions, shipping insurance covers the contents of your order against loss or damage during transit. Shipping insurance coverage ends upon delivery at the shipping address, as determined in reference to the shipping carrier tracking system. Live Oak Accuracy reserves the right to require proof of loss or damage as a condition of fulfilling a claim, which may include, without limitation, your retention of damaged items, shipping containers, and/or shipping materials, submission of photos of damaged items and/or shipping containers/materials, or return of damaged contents. All claims are subject to approval by the shipping carrier. If approved, shipping insurance claims are limited to a maximum liability in the lesser amount of the order subtotal including shipping but excluding shipping insurance, and other additional costs.